Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Episode 28: SKYFALL TRAILER #2- Movie Trailer Review



         Skyfall is the upcoming James Bond 007 movie and is my most anticipated movie for the rest of this year now that I've seen The Dark Knight Rises. I really like James Bond even though I have only seen Die Another Day and Quantum of Solace. In this trailer, we see that certain mistakes were made by making M
 have to kill Bond but of course, he is still alive because he is James Bond and awesome.
        We also see our first  look at Q who gives Bond all of his gadgets. I hope that they make these weapons and gadgets realistic because they have such a realistic world in this series as of right now. I hope that they make the weapons realistic in they way Nolan's Batman movies or Mission Impossible did and not the invisible car like in Die Another Day. In this trailer, there is a fight scene that takes place on a train between Bond and someone else and this looks pretty awesome. My favorite part of the trailer is when something destroys the train and Bond walks away casually fixing his suit.
        Lastly, there is a shot of Javier Bardem as the villian and I think he is going to be pretty good as a James Bond villian. I am going to give this trailer a 4.5/5 because I thought it showed just a tiny bit too much but that's just my opinion. Skyfall is my most anticipated movie of the year for now and I can't wait to see it. This week I plan on reviewing Total Recall and I might do some kind of Bourne recap. Anyway, who is your favorite James Bond villian?

No comments:

Post a Comment